Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hey all!!
I am a newcomer to the class and I am very excited to get started. I am a history major so this class is going to be very enjoyable for me. Visiting museums is one of my favorite pastimes and I am hoping to gain much insight through the educational aspect of the visits. I am planning my visit to the Wadsworth on the 6th to get the ball rolling. I am then planning a trip to Yale on the 13th followed by a visit to the Met on the 18th. During my visit to NYC, I am sure to visit another musuem to be determined sometime soon. I will supplement those visits with trips to New Britain and a possible trip to Boston. I will definitely be in touch and you can visit my blog at http://seawhite1.blogspot.com/ Best, Ulysses

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to class Ulysses. I plan on being at the Wadsworth Athenaeum myself on Thursday but I am going after 5:00 pm. I'm sure we'll find it very interesting! My blog can be viewed at http://hmcole.blogspot.com and so far, I have posted my experience at Yale British Art Center. More to follow after Thursday night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Ulysses thanks for posting.... I'm so pleased to hear that you love history and museums. I'll check out your blog tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the class Ulysses! I too am new to this wonderful world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete