Monday, November 3, 2008

Invitation to View My Blog

Hello Everyone,

Hope you had a great weekend. We had some great weather didn't we? Anyway, my blog is still under construction. I'm running a little late. I should be done by 9am.

I went to the Wadsworth Atheneum and found the museum employees at the information desk and guards very helpful. I think I mentioned before that I borrowed a digital camera from my daughter and forgot to ask her how to turn the flash off. As Jerry pointed out, you can't use the flash. Well all cameras are different so at first I covered the flash with my finger and then after taking a few more pictures, I figured it out. Also, an employee gave me a detailed map showing all three floors of exhibits.

Anyway, please visit my blog at http://kjsmuseumexperiences.blogspot.com/ and let me know what you think.

Karen (KJ)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, I think you did a great job taking the pictures. I had the same experience with my camera this weekend as well. Didn't realize settings reset everytime I turn it off so the flash pop up a few times for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen I just saw your post. It's getting late now so I'll take a look at your blog tomorrow.... take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Karen, I guess I don't feel so bad on the blog profile, lol. I didn't add to much to it either. If you still need guide on your digital camera, best buy sometimes offer a free guide on how to use and you can always go online (using product name and number) and you are able to get instructions. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete