Wednesday, December 17, 2008

FGM



What a crazy week! Working on finishing class and getting Christmas done has been .. fun lol!!! I am posting my Florence Griswold blog tonight. It looked so nice with all the Christmas decorations. What did everyone think of that 20 ft tree! Holy cow!!! It was very cool that the ornaments were painters pallets with paintings on them. My sister took a pic of Emmy and I looking at the tree. Go to my blog to learn a bit about the history and see some paintings that I liked.

2 comments:

  1. I just told Helen how upset I was that I could not make this museum, rats! Like I told her, there is always 2009! The tree is so tall! Very Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the picture of the tree, Steph!! Happy holidays to you and your family. I'll try and check your blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete