Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hello Everyone

This is my first post to a blog, so I guess that makes me a rookie. I’m excited as well as somewhat nervous about the class; excited because I look forward to what the experiences over the next 8 weeks will bring. Nervous because this is my debut return back to school. Over the last 6 years this is my third attempt in completing my bachelors degree. In what field you ask, that I’m undecided. For now. I’ve been in the field of technology for nearly 10 years as a system analyst. The company I currently work for has contracted the disease called “outsourcing”…LOL. So, the return back to school provides me the opportunity to pursue a new career when my current life ends in a few years. I look forward to absorbing this culture we call “art,” as we share our weekly adventures with one another.

Ron

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ron... well if this is your first blog post, then this is your first webpage in HTML as well.

    Sadly, so many IT jobs are being outsourced to India right now. Who knows, after taking this class you might become an art historian!

    Welcome to class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ron and welcome to the world of Albertus Magnus. I am a senior and expect to graduate in May. I look forward to seeing your blog and see how we progress over the next eight weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ron, My name is Karen. I'm really new to this too. This is going to be a great class. I know we are going to learn a lot.

    ReplyDelete