Saturday, November 1, 2008


Hello All!

My name is Stephanie and I am a Sr at AMC. This is the 4 time I have taken one of Jerrys on line classes and they are great! I am a PSY/Art therapy Major and love anything to do with the arts.

I had a baby 3 months ago and as any of you mom(or dads) know, she takes up a tun of time so the online format is a great way to get things done. It also is helping me feel as if I am still conected to the rest of the world.

I had been working at a small company for over 2 years and went back from matunity leave on Monday to find I no longer had a job! Good and bad I guess... I get to stay home with my baby Emily longer but the $ thing is a bit scary now.

I do home dems of lia Sophia Jewelry and pampered chef so I am spreading the word that this is now my full time job in hopes that people will have Christmas shopping dems. S let me know if any one wants to have a party and get a TUN of free stuff form me ; )

Any way, enough about my problems! I went to the met about 2 weeks ago and got some AWESOME shots Ill put some of them up for everyone to see.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie and welcome to the class. My name is Helen, I am a Human Resource major and expect to graduate in May. Your daughter is adorable. So sorry to hear about your job but I am a fan of both LiaSophia and Pampered Chef so I will surely keep you in mind as the holidays approach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome! I am doing my calinder tonight I will email you some dates and we can chat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie... well you have a beautiful baby there congratulations!

    Great to see you in class again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie, My name is Karen. I have a niece name Stephanie who is probably about the same age. Your baby is beautiful. Enjoy!!! They grow up so fast. I enjoyed your pictures. You did a great job. Your major sounds very interesting. I also attend AMC and have 3 more classes left before I get my degree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey There Stephanie, I truly am sorry about your job. If I have anything to order, I will keep you in mind. Your baby is a doll. PS, I have posted on your blogs too.

    ReplyDelete