Sunday, November 30, 2008

Let each man exercise the art he knows.

Hey everyone, Hope your holiday was good. Friday I visit what had to be one of the coolest museum of this experience, The Guggenheim in New York. The museum has been transformed into an entire exhibit that interacts with the vistiors and leaves the interpretation of whats going on to the viewer.For $250 you can literally spend the night at the museum in a make shift hotel room with a bed, dresser, and black silk sheets and have access to the entire museum for your leisure and pleasure.
This is a must see!

Visit my blog for more pics.

Ron

4 comments:

  1. So Ron - do you plan to spend the $250? Inquiring minds want to know....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Ron... I haven't been to the Guggenheim since they re opened after extensive renovation.... I should get down there and check it out....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the one museum I didn't get into. I think I just don't like architecture as an art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Helen, would you spend the $250? I'll check out your blog. Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete