Monday, December 15, 2008

Final Week of Classes

Hi Everyone....

This is the last week of classes... I just called the registrar's office and was told that the absolute final deadline for posting grades will be Thursday morning.  So please  have all of your work complete by Wednesday night at midnight.  I'll get started grading first thing in the morning on Thursday.  

To recap, I am expecting six total visits from you.  Two of the visits can be narrated photo essays that show  a large variety of work with captions, and the other four posts should be papers that work within the guidelines posted on your syllabus.  I asked you to choose a specific work that you could respond to in more depth backed up with Art historical information and personal observation.

Time has certainly flown by!  I hope you enjoyed this experience of traveling independently with your families and friends to discover the rich world that discovering art through the ages has to offer.  Take care and have a great Christmas season!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed it so much and can I just say I already miss getting up on a Saturday morning and discovering another museum. I find myself noticing signs for museums on the highways and in newspaper/magazine advertisements where I never did before. If I wasn't going in for knee surgery on Friday I know I would be planning more visits. As it is, I will have to wait until the spring.

    ReplyDelete