Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Jinnie's Visit to Yale Center For Bristish Art

I finally arrived at Yale Center for British Art. I was greeted by Elisa at the front desk. I wasn't there too long, enough to enjoy some beautiful art work to later talk over dinner with my fiance. I found the facility to be very contemporary and the structure had a techno look to it too. However the lighting there was very dim. The security guards looked exhausted and were ready to call it quits, too funny! I had a great time and its funny how I lived in this area for nearly 8 years and never stopped in to visit this musuem. The fun doesn't end at the New Haven Green.

2 comments:

  1. Jinnie, did you like the contemporary art? I found that didn't hold my attention as much as the older pieces but I really enjoyed that museum. Maybe it was because it was my first one and I didn't know what to expect and was so surprised when I got there. I guess I didn't expect "little old New Haven" to have any famous works of art even if it was Yale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Funny! I said the same thing to my fiance. Never expected New Haven to have such beautiful Museum. Helen, to be honest with you I do love the Contemporary look, its so today, so modern! As a matter of fact, I may do my floors in my living room like thiers! LOL!

    ReplyDelete