Sunday, December 7, 2008

Linda's Trip to the Met!


Hi Everyone!


My daughter and I visited the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City on Saturday and had a fabulous time! We couldn't have picked a better time to go, since the museum was decorated for Christmas; the tree was just breathtaking! I really enjoyed the current exhibitions, especially the one entitled "Choirs of Angels: painting in Italian choir books," which is where the picture on the left came from. This trip definitely put me in the holiday spirit!


Best Regards-


Linda

3 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,

    I haven't been able to get to the Met yet. Next weekend is my last chance. I'm glad you had a good time. I'm hoping to go with my daughter also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, Linda... You couldn't have picked a better time to go... good for you to take your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, wasn't the Met just fabulous? I really wanted to take a picture of that gorgeous Christmas tree but no photography was allowed. I plan to go again in the spring because I missed so much.

    ReplyDelete