Sunday, December 7, 2008

KJ’s Yale University Art Gallery Experience

Hello Everyone,

I had a great time at Yale University Art Gallery. Actually, I went a few weeks ago and have been sick so I'm trying to get caught up. I also went to Yale Center for British Art also. Here are some pics I took at the museum which I found very interesting.







Here is some African Art:






























Picasso:











I will have more pictures on my blog at:
http://kjsmuseumexperiences.blogspot.com/
which will be featuring Renoir and other French artist's work.

1 comment:

  1. Great job, KJ. I also hope you are feeling better by now. I will most definately check out your blog. I am off now to go post some of my pictures from the Knights of Columbus Museum also located in New Haven.

    ReplyDelete