Saturday, December 6, 2008

Working on catching up!


Holy cow am I behind! So much for my A! Oh well you do what yo can when you have a baby I guess.

I have been to all but 2 of my museums now. Iv done the MET, Wadsworth, Norman Rockwell, Yale. I am going today to Guilford to see an exibet snd dont know if that counts. I also plan to hit New briton and Old lyme this coming week.

I just published my visit to Norman Rockwell that my family and I made the weekend after thanksgiving. Hope you like it!

I have also posted a pic that I found online of a Chrstmas additon of the saterday evening post that I was going to put on my paper but I missed it so Im putting it on this.

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie, where is the exhibit in Guilford that you are going to see? I live in Guilford so I would be very interested in going. I went to the Knights of Columbus Museum in downtown New Haven on Saturday. It's free with free parking and a great way to put yourself in the holiday spirit. I will be posting later on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its at the handy crafts center across from the PD.

    I may check out KofC! I wanted to get out tom. but I need to see how cold it is cuz the baby first but thats a good idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, I just visited your blog. I'm behind too. I have 2 more museums too. I did Wadsworth, New Britain, Yale University, and Yale Center for British Art. I didn't post my last museum yet. I hope I'll make it. Good luck to you. I know how hard it is with a baby. I've been there.

    ReplyDelete